The Greenburgh Public Library is proud to offer organizational passes to New York area museums in support of life-long learning and community engagement.
These passes are made possible by the fundraising efforts of the Friends of the Greenburgh Public Library.
Pick up passes at the First Floor Information Desk. Patrons may only reserve one pass at a time, with no overlap reservations.
PHYSICAL PASSES are reserved for three days, including the day of pick-up and return.*
- Physical passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- Patrons keep the pass as long as the booking duration permits and can visit the institution at any time during that checkout period.
- Reminder for physical passes: You are selecting the date the physical pass is picked up (and checked out) from the library.
- If you plan to visit the institution on a different date, and if the pass checkout duration permits it (i.e., how long you can keep the pass before it is due back at the library), you may want to select an earlier date to view pass availability.
*Patrons may reduce their reservation to two (2) days, or extend their reservation to (4) days. The pass will be valid as long as the booking duration permits.
*Based on availability. Some passes may only be available for two days. Check and confirm your due date after selecting a date from the calendar.
*The Empire Pass loan period is one week.
- Reserve for the day you wish to visit.
- Digital passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance and can be printed at home, presented on a mobile device, or printed at the library.
- Must be a Greenburgh Library cardholder in good standing, 18 years or older.
Click here to view additional passes not listed below.
Determining return time