Activism 101 for Teens and New Adults Online
Learn how to act on your vision for a better world with Omkari Williams. This program is an opportunity for teens/20-somethings and beyond to find their way into activism and learn how to participate in causes that are important to them.
- Identifying your activist archetype
- Exploring your "origin" story (why you care about social justice in the first place) and finding out how to use that to fuel your social justice work
- Choosing your cause(s)
- Building a plan of activism that is sustainable for you
- Finding and building community
A Collaboration Between Greenburgh Public Library, Bedford Hills Free Library, Bronxville Public Library, Croton Free Library, Dobbs Ferry Public Library, Mamaroneck Public Library, Hendrick Hudson Free Library, Ossining Public Library, The Field Library, Rye Free Reading Room, Somers Library, White Plains Public Library, and Yonkers Public Library.
Omkari Williams (https://www.omkariwilliams.
- Saturday, October 15, 2022
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.