Online Winter Meditation Series: Bodhi Meditation for Wellness
Are you feeling isolated, sad, stressed? Dealing with discomfort or pain?
Practice a simple, guided meditation to increase your health and wellbeing.
At this workshop, you will:
• Learn about the practice and benefits of Bodhi Meditation
• Practice a powerful guided visualization that will quickly bring you to a state of deep relaxation
• Perform closing exercises to circulate and seal in the positive energy from the meditation
Benefits that practitioners of Bodhi Meditation report include:
• Relief of depression, anxiety and stress
• Relief of fatigue, headaches, migraine and insomnia
• Alleviation of lower back and spinal pain, numbness of the extremities and rheumatism
• Lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Enhancement of functions of internal organs, such as liver, kidneys, etc.
• Boosting of immune system; alleviation of allergic conditions
You may sit either on a cushion on the floor or in a chair with arms. Please wear comfortable clothes. You may want to have a sweater or blanket available as temperature can drop during meditation.
For more information about Bodhi Meditation, click here.
This event will be taking places on Microsoft Teams. For more information about how to use Microsoft Teams, click here. When you download Teams, you do not need to respond to the account/password prompts. Once Teams is on your device, you will be able to click on the provided link and it will bring you to the session and to set your audio/visual preferences.
You will be emailed the event link the day before the event is scheduled.
Related LibGuide: Health & Wellness by Christa O'Sullivan
- Friday, January 15, 2021
- 9:30am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)