Summer Meditation Series: Bodhi Meditation for Wellness Online
Are you feeling isolated, sad, stressed? Dealing with discomfort or pain?
Practice a simple, guided meditation to increase your health and wellbeing.
At this workshop, you will:
• Learn about the practice and benefits of Bodhi Meditation
• Practice a powerful guided visualization that will quickly bring you to a state of deep relaxation
• Perform closing exercises to circulate and seal in the positive energy from the meditation
Benefits that practitioners of Bodhi Meditation report include:
• Relief of depression, anxiety and stress
• Relief of fatigue, headaches, migraine and insomnia
• Alleviation of lower back and spinal pain, numbness of the extremities and rheumatism
• Lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Enhancement of functions of internal organs, such as liver, kidneys, etc.
• Boosting of immune system; alleviation of allergic conditions
You may sit either on a cushion on the floor or in a chair with arms. Please wear comfortable clothes. You may want to have a sweater or blanket available as temperature can drop during meditation.
For more information about Bodhi Meditation, click here.
Related LibGuide: Health & Wellness by Christa O'Sullivan
- Friday, August 7, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.