E-Music: Creation & Production
Discover the ins and outs of creating and producing e-music in this 4-part series! Composing and constructing music electronically using apps is a fun way to bring your musical creations to life. Attendees must be able to attend all 4 workshops. For middle and high school students. Registration required -- click "begin registration" below to sign up!
Topics will include:
- What is music production?
- What is the role of a music producer?
- Intro to Garage Band music production and editing software
- Learning audio effects. (reverb, eq, compression)
- The importance of sound selection.
- Identifying different sounds and effects within genres.
- Building tracks and arranging the tracks to have good flow (Intro, verse, breakdown and outro)
- Importance of giving your sounds space, letting every sound breathe and play its role in the overall composition using panning
- & more!
All equipment provided.
Related LibGuide: Teen Services by Liz Anastasi
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 Show more dates
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Small Conference Room