Library Board of Trustees Meeting
The Greenburgh Public Library Board of Trustees is a body of seven to nine persons empowered by State Education Law to act as the governing body of the Library.
The Board’s specific list of legal responsibilities includes:
- determining the goals and objectives of the library in order to plan and carry out library services
- determining and adopting written policies to govern all aspects of the operation of the library
- preparing an annual budget and having exclusive control of all funds appropriated by the Town Board or given to the library through gifts, bequests, contracts, grants or awards
- hiring a Library Director and a competent staff to administer its policies and carry out its programs
Library Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Small Conference Room