Community Mental Health Resources - How to Connect and What to Expect - Virtual Zoom Program ONLY Online
Join us to learn about recent developments to make it easier than ever to connect with compassionate, evidence-based mental health and related support in our Greenburgh and greater Westchester community. Learn how to CONNECT and what to expect from the folks at:
- MHA Westchester's "Driving Towards Resilience" Mobile Mental Health units at various Westchester/Rockland locations
- Crisis Prevention and Response Team (CPRT) at Saint Vincent's Hospital in Harrison
- Enhanced County-wide "Project Alliance" resources- Westchester County's initiative for Police Reform and Reimagining
- Greenburgh Police Department and its Mobile Crisis Response Team
- National 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- 911 emergency line
Q&A to follow.
If you or someone you care about is struggling, know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE and HELP is available.
This program is made possible through a collaboration with the Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH), Mental Health Association (MHA) of Westchester, Greenburgh Police Department, Westchester Crisis Prevention & Response Team at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Harrison, and Westchester County District 8 Legislator and Health Committee Chair, Jewel Williams Johnson.
Related LibGuide: Health & Wellness by Christa O'Sullivan
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Michael Orth, M.S.W., Commissioner, Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH) with Jewel Williams Johnson, Westchester County Board of Legislators, District 8, Health Committee Chair
Laura Ferrelli: Director, Driving Towards Resilience, The Mental Health Association of Westchester
Dominick Nieves, LCSW, Supervisor and Adrianna Restiano, LMHC, Crisis Therapist, Crisis Prevention Response Team at Saint Vincent’s Hospital in Harrison
Chris John, LMSW, Program Coordinator for Mental Health Services, and Mark Giuliano, MSW, Director of Community Support Services, Westchester DCMH; Project Alliance implementation team
Captain Daniel Valentine, Greenburgh Police Department, Mobile Crisis Response Team Liaison and Allashia (Allie) Smith-Harris, VP of Community Programs, The Mental Health Association of Westchester, Greenburgh Mobile Crisis Response Team